If you’re like many people, you can save YouTube videos for entertainment only – after all, they’re short clips that don’t take up a lot of space on your phone or computer. But what if we told you there was a way to use those videos to create MP3 files that you can use in Apple’s iTunes or any other MP3 player? Well, we’ve got just the article for you! In this article, we’ll show you how to turn a video on YouTube to MP3 file – no video editing required!
How to Use YouTube Videos As Audio Files
YouTube videos can be used as audio files for your next iTunes or plain old text MP project. YouTube provides a great way to share and access video content, but it can also be used to create audio files. There are several ways to use YouTube videos as audio files on your computer.
Using the YouTube Playback Manager
The first way to use YouTube videos as audio files is to use the YouTube Playback Manager. The YouTube Playback Manager allows you to organize and play back videos in multiple ways. You can play them in a playlist, add them to an outgoing email message, or even add them as background sounds for your computer. The advantages of using the YouTube Playback Manager are that it is easy to use and provides a lot of flexibility when playing video clips.
Downloading the YouTube Audio Library
You can download the YouTube Audio Library if you want more control over playing the video clips. The YouTube Audio Library gives you more options for playing video clips, including being able to loop them, pause them, and adjust their volume. You can also drag and drop video clips into an audio file you created with the library. However, downloading and using the YouTube Audio Library does require some additional steps on your part.
Downloading a YouTube Video
If you’re looking for an easy way to add YouTube videos to your next iTunes or Plain Old Text MP project, look no further! Here’s how to use YouTube videos as audio files:
1. Download the desired YouTube video (or list of videos) using the link at the bottom of this article.
2. Extract the video file(s) onto your computer.
3. Open iTunes and open the video(s) you’ve downloaded.
4. Click on the “Audio Engineering” tab in iTunes and select “Import Audio Files…” from the drop-down menu.
5. Click the “Choose File” button and navigate to where you extracted the downloaded video files. Select all of the files and click on “Open”.
6. In iTunes, click on the “Advanced” tab and make sure that “Copy Video ID” is set to “Off” (it should be set to “On” by default). This will prevent copyright problems later on if you decide to share this track online somewhere (and we definitely wouldn’t recommend doing that!). If you want to keep a reference track for future projects, feel free to leave it enabled! 😉
Convert a YouTube Video to MP3
How to convert a YouTube video to MP3:
1. In iTunes, select a YouTube video you want to convert to MP3.
2. Right-click the YouTube video and select “Convert To MP3” from the pop-up menu.
3. Click the “Create MP3 Version” button and wait for the conversion process to complete.
4. Double-click the MP3 file to play it in your player.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to convert only MP3 files you own and will never distribute. Converting copyrighted material without the copyright holder’s permission may result in legal action.
If you’re looking to use YouTube videos as audio files for your next iTunes or Plain Old Text MP3 project, this guide can help. By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to easily convert YouTube videos into MP3s with minimal effort. Plus, if you need help importing the audio files into your media software of choice, we’ve included a few helpful tips in the final section of this guide. So whether you’re looking to create an MP3 from scratch or want to improve your current workflow, this guide is for you!